Sharing our bread with the hungry;
sheltering the oppressed and the homeless!”
BLESSED TRINITY ANNUAL ADVENT “NO ROOM AT THE INN” PROJECT HELPS FUND FAMILY PROMISE OF MISSOULA. Thank you!
Blessed Trinity joins Grace Methodist Church to host families.
VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED!
Click here to access a form. Complete the form and return to parish office.
Family Promise is a network of diverse faith communities working together to help homeless families with children. Family Promise volunteers provide shelter and meals, and professional social workers assist each family to resolve issues and develop lasting solutions to their situations. The Blessed Trinity Pastoral Council and the Spirit of Christ Advisory Councils have affirmed our participation as a Support Congregation in Family Promise of Missoula. We are partnering with Grace United Methodist Church who will be part of the hosting network.
Blessed Trinity and Spirit of Christ Volunteers will be assisting with
• Providing a welcoming and supportive environment
• Helping set-up overnight accommodations for homeless families
• Providing home-cooked dinners, healthy breakfasts and sack lunches for families
• Arranging play activities for the children, help with their homework, interact with them
• Staying overnight with the guests